I take it as dad doesn't care about me!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Rainbow90, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Rainbow90

Rainbow90 Active Member

I am in college and ordered and iTouch. It wont be delivered to places with PO boxes so I hadda send it home. My mom will send it to me after. But it needs to be signed for and the Fedex guy came today and my dad had his music blasting and didnt hear the knock. My mom said he didnt care that he didnt hear it. I paid 300 for it! I mean Ill get it eventually but him saying he didnt care about it means like he doesnt care about me. He coulda been like sorry I didnt hear it. I listen for it tomorrow. And if it was something for him he woulda been pissed no one got it. So glad I am away from home but then again I am super lonely in college. UGH!!!

2. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

I honestly don't know why people's parents mean a lot to them. So what if they fucked for you to get here. It's what everyone does.

3. Rainbow90

Rainbow90 Active Member

which means I am a mistake. they hate each other

4. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

We're all just a bunch of mistakes. We're here though, so we might as well make the best of it.

5. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

You can't base it all on that. Maybe the man has his own issues and didn't feel like caring, maybe he doesn't realise how it affects you, or maybe he genuinly did not give a shit about the whole situation.