I think death is the only answer

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Summer/Autumn, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer/Autumn

Summer/Autumn Active Member

I've run out of people to turn to. Not that there was any one in the 1st place - no friends or family. The professionals are now giving me the brush-off. Phoned them last week and told them I was taking an overdose and all they said was "when you come for your appointment next week, we'll talk about it" See - they don't even care, cause by then I'll be dead.

If the services your meant to turn to don't give a shit, who else will? Left feeling alone and wandering in the wilderness and don't know who to turn to or what to do. I did OD but it was obviously not enough - should I try again?
  2. AnotherFallenStar

AnotherFallenStar Well-Known Member

I'm sure all of us here care about what happens to you. I know I do. And anyone would tell you not to try again. Also I think you should find better professionals. They don't sound like they're good at all.

You can speak to me if you'd like. I've never tried to OD but I've attempted in another way.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i think coming here is better talking it out here letting go of the sadness here
    we won't brush you off we care okay :hugtackles:
  4. assek

assek Well-Known Member

those "professionals" are obviusly not so professional.

as violet said, we wont brush you off
  5. Summer/Autumn

Summer/Autumn Active Member

Thanks, but I think you're a little too late. I've already taken the pills. I usually take a lot of pills each day as a method of self harm, but today I've taken twice the usual amount, and I've cut my arms. But knowing me as one doctor put it "you don't take the right kind of pills - you don't want to hurt yourself and your family really, do you"

See you people.
  6. CheapEscape

CheapEscape Active Member

Summer, if you're still there, I love you and I care, and if you need to talk about anything--anything--I'm just a PM away. Seriously. I pray that you're okay.

7. Poor Angel

Poor Angel Account Closed

Everyone here care about you, don't choose 'that' path while you can still change you path I was like you but my friends save me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.