I think I am about done in this world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Suicidal_Dragon, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suicidal_Dragon

Suicidal_Dragon Active Member

Hey everyone,

I dont know how much more of this I can take. Suicidal thoughts are becoming more than a second nature to me. I was about ready to give up tonight.
    I may be young but the pain is really becoming to much to bare. I feel that know one cares that I am around. They just seem like they are talking to me because they have no one else to talk to.
    And to make matters worse, I cant seem to get over this person who was/is, I think the love of my life. She broke up with me a day before our aniversary. We where ingaged and everything. Yet she tossed me away like I was nothing... I really loved her.... Can't stop thinking about her. It has been 3 and a half months since the break up... I am usually over break ups by now. This girl was special to me.
    I just want to give up. I just want all the pain in this world to go away...

2. Robin

Robin Guest

I know your suffering is great right now but I am sure your love for your ex would have prevented you from getting married had you known that she wasn't totally happy in the relationship. Marriage without love soon festers and turns to resentment and hate and that can be a far worse feeling to endure to see a love so bright turn so cold.

Feel fortunate that the relationship ended on a high note and that you can still remember the love you shared so fondly and not instead a desire to punch the one you loved so squarelyt in the face it knocks the features out of place.

You've loved before and by the sounds of things have had many relationships in the past, it's almost a certain thing that you will find someone special to come into your life, someone who you can both share the good in the world until your dying days.

3. Suicidal_Dragon

I would like to think that one day I will find someone who I can live my life with, but i dont think it will be in this life. I really dont know how much more I can take.
    I probably would have done it today but I just wanted to see if I could find a way to get my thoughts together, even if it is one last time. I just needed to do it one last time.

4. Suicidal_Dragon

I am officially done. Can't take anymore of this. The pain hasn't gone away. I am lucky if I can even get 2 or 3 hours of sleep. The only way is to take Ni-quil. Might as well take it. Might just end this pain. Or atleast allow me to fall asleep. With my luck that will be all it does.....:sad:

5. Robin

Robin Guest

Heya, did you get any sleep?

6. Suicidal_Dragon

I barely got any sleep. All it did was knock me out for a few hours. It was some much needed "rest" but even then....
    I was about ready to give up again today.....

7. kc_o

kc_o Member

8. Suicidal_Dragon

I must thank you for your helpful words kc_o. I am trying as much as I can not to give up. I really am. The thoughts though... I cant stop thinking about suicide. A big part of me wants it so bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.