I think I am finally over the edge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

blaa blaa could a moderator delete my posts and ban me I am sick of giving myself pity partys, fuck this

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry that you are hurting right now but this hurt will pass in time, its a temporary thing unlike suicide which is final.
    i think you deserve to give yourself some more time to see what tomorrow brings.
    see if there are some positive changes no matter how small to bring about a better life for yourself.

there is always another way and i hope you find it, your life deserves a chance and you deserve a chance at happiness.

take care

3. wastedmylife

haha tommoorow I have been waiting for tommorow for the last 7 months I am a corpse and dead it is just a matter of time until I put my body to rest, I need to go back to july or at least a year before my problems started, only way i can be saved,

just a word of advice for everyone stick up for yourself and dont let crooked veterinarians and doctors manipulate you into doing something for their own benefit, also dont masturbate for a really long time when you are stressed because it might create something called a varicocele which will pretty much ruin your life or basically end it

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

ha, it would be so easy just to go back in time to sort things out but life aint easy and if it isnt worth fighting for then its not worth having.
    i'm sure you joined this site to find support and help rather than giving up, stick with it, no one said the healing process would be quick or easy.

5. wastedmylife

its actually funny, I joined this site on July 10th as I was going through some other problems, then this death sentence happened on July 26

6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

seems a short space time to give in when your life must deserve more time ?

7. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Hey, people have ups and downs, especially people on here. If the worst thing you do is come onto this forum and have a "pity party" when you're at your lowest, that's actually a pretty good show of strength.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: keep talking about your problems,it will help.
    You can Pm me if you would like to talk privately xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.