I Think I Am Going To Loose My Car, Tonight Is The Night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well that is it. Game Over.

I am going to do it tonight! I am really quite scared about all of this but there is nothing I can do.

I am going to call the creditor and tell them when I can pay my payment, and if that is not good enough, then I am going to do it tonight.

If I loose my car, I loose my work. If I loose my work, I loose my money, and there goes my home and everything.

So I think tonight is going to be it.

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Don't end it for such a reason. There has to be some option to get transportation if it came to that?

I'm not good at words of comfort or advice, but you yourself once told me that there are better days ahead.

Every statement has a shade of truth, that is no different.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya,

There are always, always other options. Sometimes we're so (understandably) upset, we can't see them. Here are some things I thought of...

• Are there any people from work who live in your area who might give you a ride? (You might have to meet them part way and take public transit to the meeting point, but still, that's better than not getting to work, right?

• Maybe you have a neighbor where you live who works in the same part of town and they could give you a ride - you could share the cost of a tank of gas.

• Is there anyone who could lend you a car for a while?

• I don't know what kind of car you need to have...perhaps you could purchase a real scrap of a car just to get you through for now?
    Please, don't choose to end things. There are different ways to resolve this. If I can think of anything else that might help, I'll let you know. :hug:

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well everything seems to be ok for now. I called the finance company and they are jerks to be sure. They are going to allow me to do a post dated check by phone payment tonight. However...they are really hounding me for the late fees.

And those other options arent available to me. I work 45 miles from home, and there is no one else in my town that works where I do.

5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm glad you're ok for now. :hug:

That does sort of throw a wrench into the options I suggested, doesn't it? :sad: Hmmm, you've probably looked into this already, but just in case, is it possible to live closer to where you work?

At any rate, please don't hurt yourself. I'm sure something can be worked out. As bcs said, there are better days ahead. Please stay safe! :hug:

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am in so much pain. Both physical and otherwise today. I really am having it bad with the depression. :sad:

Well I gotta get offline now. The day is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.