I think I am gonna do it tomorrow

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kai Nashi, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai Nashi

Kai Nashi Well-Known Member

I just pretty much found out my best friend which I like honestly would not care if I killed myself OR cares about me self harming. Along with all these other problems of having noone loving me as in a relationship and especially with my friend and liking her and never having her since she has a boyfriend i dont feel like really explaining all them details youd ut have to check my other posts my head is spinning and yeah just after realizing she honestly don't even give a shit about me doing any of these things or AT ALL that pretty much put me at the breaking point now it really hurt so bad I am just honestly done I can't take life anymore I am ready to fucking die she was all i had and not even too and i dont know what to do anymore i dont even know i am jut ready she dont care no one does i just cant do this anymore so ive pretty much just told her im ready to do it tomorrow and she didnt even try to stop me im just done

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

....Hey, how old are you? Maybe if she's quite young she is just saying she doesn't care because she doesn't understand or just in a bad mood etc.. I would imagine if you went through with it, she's be destroyed and overwhelmed with grief and feeling very regretful. People often say they do not care, the reality is they don't understand. I think you need to reach out for professional, it is the best thing to do right now :hug:

3. Kai Nashi

i am 16 and whenever i start getting in my moods she just changes the topic and i am close to getting help but it wont be confirmed until monday that i can actually get it but i dont even think itl fucking work like how can it change these feelings of love and want ing it and stuff i just cant take it it would be ay easier being dead than here for sure

4. Petal

I remember being 16, (I'm 25 now) I was a recluse completely. Never left the house at all, I had no-one to talk to properly. Keeping it bottled up hurts so much more than it helps. Your feelings change as you get older. 16 is a rough age for everyone I think. My sister is 16, she's doing very well for herself though good grades,popular, boyfriend etc... I'm curious though if they will give you medications at your age? I know some meds can be used on under 18's but they won't always prescribe at that age. I hope in your case they do. NOW is the best age to get help. I promise you'll read back and realize it one day... I'm not belittling your situation in any way just referencing it as a tough age, transition from a teen to adult. I hope the outcome on monday is good, and I hope they help you, I feel if I had gotten help at 16 a lot of my anxiety could have been reduced and attempts later in life may not have occurred. Please listen, if I lost my 16 year old sis I would be .....don't even have the words for it. Destroyed.

Best of luck to you and please try and remain calm, write out your thoughts and don't forget to include the positives. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies . Good luck and I am always here for you :)

5. Kai Nashi

i hope so but idk if i can hang on today everything is jsut getting worse and worse

6. Petal

I can see you are really batting and struggling....I would suggest you get a good nights sleep and see how you feel tomorrow, never make any rash decisions when you're feeling this way. Try and stay positive however hard that is and take it one day at a time. Keep distracting and distracting yourself. No giving up, I care about you :hug:

7. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Kai, I'm sorry, you are really having a rough time right now. I hope you are not hurting yourself, it's important that you keep yourself safe. Do you consider me a friend? or Am I just an unknown on the computer? I am Here.

I came on line this morning I saw your post, I can't read all of the posts so I missed what you sent and I may have gone offline when this was posted, I would have sent you a PM. I don't know if you are there but I hope you get to your counselor or someone else. If you want send some more messages to this site, I need you to keep talking to someone. Please! " I am here " but you don't have to talk to me, just start talking to someone.

8. Kai Nashi

I do consider you as a friend, friends help eachother, even though I don't really help you much...
    I really havn't hurt myself, I pussy'd out...as usual. .. I really hope I will be able to get help from my counsoler, I hope it works... it just seems like its not...fuck...i need heeelp.

9. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Kai, Thank You! I knew what you would say, I needed to get your attention and know you were listening. I am glad you haven't hurt yourself as well. I also know that you would help me if you could, or if I needed You! Don't worry about me, You are the one, that I answered the call that you sent asking for help. I have read most of what you posted. I know it doesn't feel to you as if anything is happening, it is however. I don't consider you a coward, in any way because you have P'ed out as you call it, what you are dealing with in life? I think it takes more courage to keep going and you are, maybe not always happy and in good spirits but you have kept going when you sure didn't want to. You do have that counselor and hopefully your mother getting involved will help. I see that you are getting more support in here too. Kai, You can do It. I am still here as well.

You have people that are pulling for you, You have a counselor, Kai, YOU Are No Longer Alone, This is the start of a new life hopefully. It's Up To You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.