I Think I Am Just Delaying The Inevitable

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Godsdrummer, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

My credit is crap.
    My car is crap.
    My teeth are crap.
    My money is crap.
    I have 0 chances of meeting a woman again.

Sooner or later that stuff is going to catch up with me. And when that does......

2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

aw bill :hug:

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I guess it all just seems so futile.

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

:hug: Bill

What's happened honey, you were doing so well? At least I thought you were, but I have been out of touch with things recently.

I know it may seem hopeless at the moment, but your issues are fixable. Some may take longer than others but you will get there.

:hug: Claire xx

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well Bill if it will help to know you arent alone then let me join ya. Well except for the woman thing (prefer men lol). I know one thing after another and they just seem to keep coming. And not even a second to catch a breath. But you have your friends here. I dont know about you but without this place I think I would of gone bonkers a long time ago. People that really care and understand. Things might seem to be permanently ruined and gone. But keep holding on. You had several things turn out better than you thought recently. So who knows. Here if ya need to blow some steam or just talk.

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks guys.

I just have those days, ya know. Darned depression somedays gets the worst of me.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Bill,
    I think you have been doing good here lately.. You are genuinely concerned about others.. That is one positive thing you have in your life. And like Claire said the other things can be replaced or taken care of. Don't let the depression get the best of you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.