I think I "died" already without realizing it.

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by Emerald Hyperion, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Emerald Hyperion

Emerald Hyperion Not So Well-Known Member

I noticed since 2003 I think I may have actually "died" any not realized it openly... I feel as if my emotions just simply went out the window. I no longer feel sadness... or anger... or happiness. I can't cry no matter how hard I try. I can't get angry. When I try it feels so... fake. So fake to the point where nobody would take me seriously. Happiness is hard to really discern since it's so lost out there with my other "feelings".

Anybody else ever feel dead already? It's like my soul just disappeared due to so many years of depression and I don't think I could ever find it again.

2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

You don't feel any of these emotions at all? Not even a bit or maybe are they subdued? That does sound pretty terrifying to me. :eek:hmy:

I don't know if I feel dead but my life is REALLY empty and pathetic and I keep saying here and keep wishing that I could start life all over if there is reincarnation. I'm inferior to everyone on this planet, everyone here, everyone I really am.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Em that sounds like you've reached a new level of depression..SEE A DOC ASAP

4. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I've felt like that before and its coming back again... nothing seems to matter, I don't want to do anything, I just feel numb... I do understand how it feels.