I think I have Body Dsymorphia!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Darkbunny456, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkbunny456

Darkbunny456 Member

I hate the way my body is, I hate my knees my stomach, my skin, my hair, my thighs. I don't feel confident going to clubs wearing a dress and I pulled out of going to a club tonight for a 21st birthday. I prefer wearing hoodies and jeans or jeggings. I also like wearing my work uniform as it is a bit baggy so hides stuff. I never go out really without wearing a coat or a hoodie.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I myself hate wearing a dress more comfortable in jeans and sweater hugs to you

3. Estrellitta

Estrellitta New Member

i know so well how you feel.. but wear what ever you make feel good and go out . We are not able to see ourself objective and others like you cuz of your personality not cuz of what you wear..

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry to hear you feel this way about yourself. :hug: I can relate to how you feel though...sometimes people say I'm pretty but I'll never believe them because I've heard too many bad things about myself. But then you have to remember that your mind will make it seem a lot worse, so you should try to ignore the negative voices and just wear what you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.