I think i have cracked death

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Moose, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

Please don't be offended.

My theroy on death is this: Minutes before death your life "flashes before your eyes" this could be right, as there is a drug (produced in a glad in the center of our brain and is present in every living orgainsim) called DMT, it is present in a massive quantity right before death. Its also present when we day-dream in minute doses, its produced before and during REM (deap sleep or dreaming). You can buy DMT on the market and is one of the most illegal drugs on the planet, more illegal than heroin! So its like a class A+ drug. When you take DMT you are only gone in the real world for a matter of minutes but you feel as though you have been gone for hours! Apparently its pretty sycodellic and "like entering another dymention" but thats over dosing on DMT, the shit you get on the market is bigger than during REM and smaller than before death. So think about it, if your brain is supplying you with massive amounts of DMT you would enter a mental world before death OR YOUR LIFE REPLAYS IN YOUR HEAD!!! Noone knows why DMT is present before death. Also! to back this up, you're not completely dead until 32 hours after your heart has stopped beating, which is when the DMT is present most! So during that time your life could be replying in your mind over, and over, and over and over. I know this isnt random but it could be an interesting read i dunno. How ever an alternative could be possible, heaven could be a build up of our imagination and is seen right before death cause of the amount of DMT in your brain, i suppose what you see would vary depending on what you are thinking about before death or something. DMT is the answer, id like your comments on this and any facts i got wrong please correct me.

P.S. Sorry for the text brick

P.S.S. If i offened any heavy christain people please add me on msn or steam and critisise me there, THANK YOU

DMT = Dimethyltryptamine

Sorry for any spelling mistakes im not that good and i wrote in a rush..(copied and pasted from my blog)

2. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

You need sources to back up all your statements. There's no point addressing any of your claims unless everyone knows the information itself is accurate.

3. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

I think you are heading in the right direction but I don't think DMT is soley responsible for the effect. Oxygen deprevation probably triggers the dreams.
    DMT is a powerful drug, but it won't do anything if you take it because of the MAO enzymes which break it down quickly.

The jungle brew Ayahuasca contains MAO inhibitors & DMT.

Ayahuasca

I've never tried it myself but I don't think dying will have the same level of hallucination. I think when you are dying it would be natural to review your life on the planet and the experiences you've had, both good and bad as you accept the inevitable end.

Take care

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hiding: wow that scared me.

5. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

Ah! that sounds about right! Wait, so what happens after that??? I suppose what happens after the 32 hours, what if your in the dream right now?! And your real body stops, you could, your world, could cease to exist. So what is after all that then? Nothing i suppose, But what is nothing. Its not black, its not white (they are shades). So i suppose i havnt really "cracked" death ive only got the start. SO THEREFORE!!

The First: Where your sub-consious gets bored and fed up and slowly shuts your body down.
    The Seacond: My first post on this topic
    The Third: Nothing

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2008
  6. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

So, your point is:

If I take one massive dose of DMT after one minute of real time I will feel like many hours have passed.

And if I take one really HUGE dose the time will stop for me?

And i can go to 1 week dream holiday on 1st of june and when I wake up to reality there will still be the 1st of june?

And If I ask a friend to feed me with DMTs on regular basis I might not even ever come back???

That's even better than suicide!:biggrin:

Or will I die because of thirst and hunger after some (real) time?:sad:

7. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

Em well, time wont stop, infact you wont remember a thing, and you might have a bad trip which could be very scary :/

and yeah if you take a massive dose id say you'd enter a coma or die.

And i agree it is much better than suicide, im getting my hands on some soon! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.