I think I have found happiness again.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Issaccs, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

This week I started my Psychology course at Nottingham Trent University, I have made so many friends this week, probably drank too much to boot, rejoined the gym with the aforementioned.

Had my head shaved, met my course mates and started on my first assignments which are actually incredibly interesting and I feel like a new person.

I've never felt so confident or popular before now, I probably would have laughed in someone's face if they told me a pretty girl was going to drag me from my flat to a club and back before this week.

I really regret getting too scared to do this two years ago but today I feel brilliant and I want to say that it is true about getting up and going for whats out their in life, I feel like such a tool for sitting in that rut for the last three years and think back to what I'd have missed if I'd been successful in my attempt last year.

Take care guys and I hope you all find what your looking for.
  2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

that is awesome news. congratulations. keep us posted as to how you are getting on:sparkle:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Way to go YEH i hope you continue to make more friends and do well in living :Leiaha::hamtaro::bubble: