I think I just made a big mistake

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by *lonely~star*, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *lonely~star*

*lonely~star* Member

I dont know how many of you have heard of Brook for young people? Its a sexual health clinic type thing.

But you see I jsut sent them an email telling them sort of what happened, and that I was scared of what had happened to me and that I wondered whether I had anything wrong with me, because when this thing happened I never got help straight away.

It was only recently that I went to the police and talked to them about it and mentioned everything and I jsut thought omg..what am I doing I shouldnt be telling anyone. So left it at that. But what they said got me thinking that I might have caught something. So I emailed Brook and now I wish I so fucking wish I hadnt, because I dont know what they are going to say, or what they will do :(

I use the word "thing" because I cant say the words sorry, but I thin you get the picture right?

Also do you ever wonder if youd be able to have a relationship again?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey you did the right thing okay It is important to get blood test and other test to make sure you are healthy and not contacted anything. The clinic sounds like they can help and everything should be confidential. If they offer take the help okay you need to discuss what has happened with someone that has professional ability to help you. You did the RIGHT thing and keep fighting to get help for you okay let us know how you are doing stay strong and i do won't say the words either in time maybe we both will take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.