I think I know it will be anytime now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

I can't handle the mood swings anymore,can't handle the conditions and everything else.I know also I can't hold off much longer and it's likely to be anytime seriously now.It's all too much pain I can't take this anymore just can't:sad::sad::sad:.

Hi ace, I'm sorry to hear you are really struggling right now. If you are feeling this bad please ring up a crisis line or talk to someone. I know you are hurting and you just want this to stop, but please don't give up. Is there someone you can call? If not call a crisis line so they can do their best to support you while you feel this way, and try and find alternatives with you. If you think you are in immediate danger of attempting please go to the hospital, and talk to the people there. You need support right now, to help you through this time. Keep us updated and let us know what is going on for you. Take care :arms:

Kiba

If it's getting really bad you need to get some help ace. :hug: Please give a crisis line a call or visit a hospital. They can keep you safe and be able to help you. Take care and hope things get better.

ace

I saw my Dr told him how I feel but feel it just falls on deaf ears to be honest.I can't stand this hell anymore all I think about now is just ending it all the pain is all too much I have no interest or motivation anymore at all.there's no one I can really talk to honestly speaking I see my Dr and Therapist but it's not enough to be honest nothing at all helps nothing what so ever:sad::sad::sad:.

Kiba

If you can't keep yourself safe and no one is listening to that, you need to get yourself to a safe place like the hospital or to a friends house where they can be with you. :hug: Please take care!

ace

thank you Swift but I've decided if I can build up the courage I am leaving this world,it's all pointless to hang around anymore.Tired of everything what's the point living with constant depression and everything else?.

I'd rather be six foot under I can't stand this anymore,I've tried talking to professionals over and over again,tried that many meds tried so much.It's not yours or anyone's fault I'm just all out of trying actually sorry:sad::sad::sad:.

I've tried hospitals that many times,tries crisis lines it doesn't do anything in the end,I'm stuck as hell really if anything helps at all.

ace

Thanks for caring it really means alot,yes I've had at least five hospital stays for my illness none ever really helped at all.

twc

If hospitals and doctors aren't helping, don't go back. Look for friends, neighbors, or just go outside and breathe the air. Write more to get your feelings out. Do something different, even if it's a tiny change. Just some ideas. I hope you get through this. Remember that mood swings don't last forever. I have a lot of trouble with mood swings myself, and I just try to limit the damage of the lows. Take care.

ace

Thank you for your reply it's greatly appreciated the thing is that the mood swings and the rest of my conditions have lasted for many years.I've tried that many meds you name it with no success so really I'm stuck what to do anymore but thanks for your opinions and suggestions.

Hi Ace. I think it would be good if you talk more of what you feel at this moment. We care for you and we do not like anything bad happen to you. :shelbi:

ace

Thank you very much Cheryl I have severe depression trying hard to feel better but nothing is working at all.Extremely troubled by my conditionsthe depression-Bi Polar and major,Ocd,Bdd and Anxiety.Still struggling alot with dealing with the past as well.Constant suicidal thoughts going through my head and being inspied by many people mainly famous who have done it.Constant blackness inside my head it never and doesn't go away at all,no motivation and/or interest.Feel extremely empty as hell basically.

If that's the case, I think you urgently need help. Have you tried counseling before? I think it's better if you talk to someone you can personally tell what you are going through. But it doesn't mean that I'd stop talking to you. I'm always here. :hugtackles:

ace

Thank you Cheryl sadly that's how the situation really is,I have spoken to many different types of people down the years with no real improvement.I'm not saying it's them at all it's just been that I haven't been able to progress at all no matter what I've tried.I'm really that badly in a lost situation as I sadi no matter what I try to say and do nothing helps.It's become virtually impossible now that I can shrug the strong suicidal thoughts desires off my mind.

kmj221

I very much know what you are going through. If only we didn't have to bare all of this pain that our illnesses have caused us. I do hope that you try and get help, I'm told that things will eventually get better. I have learned that writing down what I want and need to tell professionals helps tremendiously. Then you are able to get out all of your thoughts and feelings, without the interruptions coming from your head at that particular time. I've even handed them the note, letter, journal, so they could read it so I am getting out everything. I hope this helps, please PM if you ever want to talk. kmj221

ace

Thank you Kim for your kind thoughts I've pretty much done all that the writing down etcbut nothing helps at all.I'm not blaming anyone I just don't know why I can't improve all my conditions are bad like hell and I can't live with them any longer.I'm at my wits end now with everything it's all too much I can't stand life anymore seriously I've tried virtually everything and to me it's everything.Now I just want to go and the sooner the better I'm really sorry.

IV2010

ace :hug::grouphug:
no advice at the moment...just keeping afloat myself..I do hope you can find some hope and stay with us..you are worth the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00