I think I like it.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Andrechii, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Andrechii

Andrechii New Member

Is there something wrong with me that I don't know about?

For the past years I've been struggling with abuse, self acceptance, bullying, loss of my most closed loved ones, etc. and I've noticed that during the times when my life is more peaceful I feel like I should be sad and disgusted at myself. For example, I could be out with my friends having a great time but then I hear this voices in my head telling me that I don't deserve it or I just feel sad for no reason and I end up ruining my day.

I don't know what is wrong with me, I think I like feeling like trash... it's like I feel comfortable that way.
    And how can I get out of something I like?

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. What about speaking to a counsellor?

3. Andrechii

Andrechii New Member

Hi, I've been thinking about that but I'm so lost... I don't know who to talk to.

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Counsellor or doctor or parents. Do you work or go to school?

5. Andrechii

Andrechii New Member

I'm starting school in a few days.
    I've talked with my mom about this and that I would like to see a doctor but she thinks I'm being dramatic.

6. Rockclimbinggirl

Does your school have a counsellor. Are you old enough to see a doctor on your own?

7. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I also think that talking to a counselor is a good idea. I've been told I was dramatic as well, so I refused help in the past, but it's really important that you take care of yourself. You know what's going on in your heart and mind, not your mother. Sorry you feel so badly. xx