I think i might be a lesbian :/

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by LenaLunacy, Jun 18, 2008.

1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

The last couple of weeks iv been thinking about my sexuality alot. I'm not really sure why, i guess because i was jus recently made single, and i was debating whether i actually want a guy again.
    I've always known i was bi, iv had a girlfriend in the past. But i began questioning whether any of the relationships iv had with guys have actually seemed enjoyable to me. And today i realized, i love hanging out with guys but i don't every like getting, ahem, intimate, with them and i don't like any kind of displays of affection with them bar the occasional hugs. And it got me thinking, have my relationships been more than jus company and tbh, i don't think they have :/ I think all i've ever wanted in my relationship with guys is someone to be there. I don't think iv ever felt romantic about a guy whereas i have about girls in the past.
    So that pretty much got me thinking to i'm probably gay, which is cool but i'm never gonna find a girlfriend becuase i don't really go anywhere where id meet other gay girls. Mm, i don't wanna make this a self pitying post. I just want a girlfriend :) Someone to love, to be there for and to care for. Someone to make my world.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

If you'd like to meet gay girls, have a look online. Over here in Holland there's this organisation for gay people and they organise parties and things throughout the country. My sister met her girlfriend this way and they moved in together just recently :smile:

I'd say don't worry about your sexuality too much, just go out and have fun, and if you fall for someone, be it a boy or girl, just enjoy it and go with the flow :wink: :hug:
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

You may have just had a run of bad luck with men, who knows. Either way, there is no need for sideways-disgruntled face :/ after "I think I might be lesbian", because that is completely cool.
  4. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

Its okay for you not to be sure about what ya want, but when you find what you want, youll know for sure. Dont worry about rushing to find someone, it will come. Whether its a guy or girl, just find what you want out of life and be happy as you can be. :laugh:
  5. janie

janie Well-Known Member

lol awesome thread name~
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

The :/ face was a sign of confusion. I have nothin against lesbians, it would be crazy if i did cos i dated one once. And i have no problem with me bein gay. Im just confused.
    Thanks for the advice :)