I think I need to do something...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wonderer, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

I think I'm going to try to kill myself... I don't know what I'm going to do, but I have no other options. I'm going to wait until my finals are finished - I'll be safe until then, and that gives me time to make sure I have what I need and I know what I'm doing, and thats probably the easiest time for everyone else. My friends won't expect to see me for a long time, and my family won't have seen me yet. After that, I don't have a place to live.
    The only thing that really worries me is who's going to find me. And whether anyone will, or should, tell my best friend. Well, I guess my ex-best friend at this point.
    Aside from that, the possibility of actually living really worries me. And so does previously-mentioned friend's reaction, no matter what happens.
    I need to figure out what I'm doing tonight though. If there's anything I need to order, it'll take time to come, so I need today. I just wish there was a way to make sure everyone else would be ok... But I can't stay here.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Can you add one more thing to your list of to do's? Read some of the other threads and posts here. You may find some ideas for getting through this or how others have dealt witht he same feelings and concerns you're having.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.