I think I need to start preparing for my suicide

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hae-Gi, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I don't think it's any use to try, anymore. It's probably best if I just die. Life demands too much from me... I have a bill to pay, right now, for instance... I do have the money, but not the energy to go pay it, so I will have to pay extra charges, soon. I'm not going to get help with it, either... my father and I were arguing, yesterday evening, and my mother and I this morning. I'm having a serious headache on the way, now, too... I think the stress is making me have a stroke. I probably have caries in at least two teeth, too... can't go to the dentist, due to the filth consideration. Never brush my teeth, due to lack of energy, because of my depression, and eat candy all the time... even in bed, before sleeping. Done it for many years, now. Never going to find my one and only girlfriend, either... might as well die... can't a meteorite hit me in the head?
  2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Nevermind... I feel better, now. My father will do what needs to be done, for my bill to be paid, too. It probably won't reach the company in time, though, meaning I will have to pay extra, afterwards, but maybe I will just cease being a customer for that company, then... it's the phone company, though, and there's only one company that might be similarly good, in regards to Internet for mobiles. It probably isn't, though.

I guess my life may, perhaps, get better, too... after all, while I haven't yet moved there, I do have my own apartment, now, so I actually CAN have a girlfriend, when I finally have moved there. How sweet that would be... :/
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Glad shit has gotten better for you, at least for the time being sir
  4. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I'm glad things are looking a bit better for you too. :smile:
  5. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Thanks.... hopefully I actually will have a reason to live, soon, too (a girlfriend).