I think I pushed a button now i feel like a total loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britt

Well I was talking to this guy. I obviously pushed a button I didnt mean to push! I called them stupid but in a jokin matter! They called me an ass first! But then they just hung up on me and now I am scared they wont call me ever again. Obviously he probably wasnt worth it anyways. Tell me what can I do to be not socially awkward again?! I will never gain friends when this keep happens. I fucking hate myself.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hey don't hate you he was the one attacking first. sound like he can dish it out but can take it You deserve better anyways. Just be you okay that is all you can be if your concerned you can call tell him you were just joking and leave it at that hugs to y ou

icequeen

hi Britt, sorry you have found yourself in this horrible situation, that will always be a risk if peeps have self esteem issues..yes you were joking, you know you were...and he was prob joking calling you an ass...but you are clearly a stronger person and seem to have accepted it and he didnt..its not your fault, you can either walk on eggshells with everyone you meet or you can be you...i get touchy over certain things my friends say but on a good day i realise they dont mean it personal to me ...thats the thing with mental health issues, you cant control how you see simple things....he is either a jerk or was just in a bad place and couldnt recognise the humour. either way...its not your fault so dont beat yourself up. :console:

Britt

Thanks people! :)

Yeah He still has yet to call back I think I will just drop this so called budding friendship. *sigh*

Yes! thats what i was saying! He can dish it out but cant take it. Fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00