i think i understand...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by necrodude, Aug 5, 2009.

1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i finally think i know how to get my head straight. after 3 days of red bull, carling, and a certain plant, i have figured out that...

i need sleep.

anyway during that time, i went deep, into my head. its a mess. found a few problems as well. lol.
    i found im not happy with my image. its cool but suits and caps dont mix. so new hat soon :)

and theres the fact i dont get out enough, so im gonna take my skateboard and practice. i also realized i have a few emotional issues, some are major shocks to me. but the point is that little things do make a big difference, like a hug off a random person off the street. or a new hat, etc. im gonna go sort out what i can but ill be back. couple of hours probably.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Good luck!! :) Sounds like you're on the right track!

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Sleep is key Rob! Exercise can be a massive help, treating yourself to new stuff is very important I find also, so go get that new hat, vitamin D from the sun - so getting out more is great, at least once a day if you can! And random hugs are fantastico.
    I'm glad you made a few realisations and I hope you start to better understand yourself through them.
    x

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good luck :hug:

5. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

yeah.., didnt work.