I think I want to die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liv, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liv

liv New Member

Ive been battling depression on and off for a long time and have been in a bad period for a couple months now. I just had a huge fight with my mom (long story) and I really really feel suicidal right now. Im scared. But I feel like its the right thing to do because then people will feel like they should have helped. Maybe it was meant to be. Theres a tiny little thought pushing back inside my head saying this too shall pass and to wait it out but I dont know if I can this time. I cant stop crying. I need help. Right now. I think I may do something drastic

2. kote

kote Account Closed

i hear where you are coming from!!!

i too get my moments where the best and most logical answer at that time is to end it.

but it passes - either with the help of medicine or focusing on something possitive.

i know your mother loves you. i have 2 girls - and i do and will love them unconditionally. they have their moment when they fight and are in trouble but not for one moment would i wish them dead. if i knew they had those thoughts id drop everything and be by their side.

can you put a distance between the latest fight and just sleep and try to relax. dont focus on the negatives - things do get better with time!!!

stay around here and we will support you and show you friendship and love until you settle a bit!!!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, welcome to the forums, stick your instinct with this shall pass because it will pass. In the meantime please ring the samaritans or your doctor or the local crisis team in your area, you need support, we all do, that's why we're here. It's nice to meet you too, and I'm glad you joined us :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.