I think i want to... *may trigger*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by sophie_b, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sophie_b

sophie_b Well-Known Member

These past few days have been realy hard for me. ive just been feeling more and more depressed each day. i stopped cutting 7 months ago, i did it for my boyfriend, he wanted me to stop so bad, so i did. We broke up last week and i feel like everything has got ontop of me. i feel like im about to explode with emotion. my legs are tingling, thats were i used to do it. i dont want to but i feel like i need to, i need that release that used to love so much. i need to cut, i need to feel the blood gush again.
    i dont want to feel like this, i dont want to think these things. its just that hes gone now, i officially have no-one left who cares about me.
    im all alone
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

come on hun you can fight against it, i stopped for 6 months and when i started again it got worse, you can do it!

you are bnot alone you have us!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2008
  3. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

You can resist the urge even without your boyfreind, do it for you :hug:
  4. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I know how you feel cutting may seem like a good way to release some of the pain you feel but it isn't there are better ways out there. Just keep your mind busy do activities like excercising hanging out with friends or just even for a walk to clear your head when you do feel like cutting. You have no idea what excercising can do for you it boosts your self confidence and takes your mind off your problems.

When you do see a an improvement in your body and health it will lead to a healthier mind and you will realise that you are worth something and you can find someone else. You are young there are soo many guys out there you just have to remain strong and stay positive. Just know you are not alone in this there are many people that feel the way you feel just know there are people that care for you even though its hard to see that sometimes.

Take care and be safe keep posting :)
  5. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I hope you dont start again... I stopped for a few months and started again, I hate having to hide the cuts again, please dont...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.