I think i want to...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by sophie_b, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sophie_b

sophie_b Well-Known Member

I think i want to... *may trigger*

These past few days have been realy hard for me. ive just been feeling more and more depressed each day. i stopped cutting 7 months ago, i did it for my boyfriend, he wanted me to stop so bad, so i did. We broke up last week and i feel like everything has got ontop of me. i feel like im about to explode with emotion. my legs are tingling, thats were i used to do it. i dont want to but i feel like i need to, i need that release that used to love so much. i need to cut, i need to feel the blood gush again.
    i dont want to feel like this, i dont want to think these thinks. its just that hes gone now, i officially have no-one left who cares about me.
    im all alone

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2008
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Re: I think i want to... *may trigger*

Sophie I hope you were able to ride it out. You have been so strong not cutting for so long. You may have done it for your boyfriend, but deep inside you did it for you too!!! Now you need to hold on and be strong again.... for you. You did it once hun, you CAN do it again. Do it for you because you are that important!!

3. Choma

Choma Member

KEEP TRYING!!! I'll keep checking up on you. Please feel free to message me with anything or if you're not comfortable with that just leave a message here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.