I think I will kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thenewsoftheworld, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i cant live like this anymore the pain the sadness i just want it all to stop. so i decided to make plans to end it<mod edit- timeline>. i thought by posting this i could be presueded not to do it that i have something to live for. but as of now im 100% posititve that im going to die soon.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
  2. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Hi thenewsoftheworld. First of all, welcome to the community. There are so many wonderful people here that would be willing to listen and talk with you. I am here if you need to talk. Do you have a therapist that you can talk with? I think there are many of us here within the community that just want the pain and sadness to end, I would love for mine to... however we have to push through and fight (that's what others keep telling me) for a better life. Do you have any friends or family members that you could talk with and share how you are feeling?

You said something about being persuaded by something to live for? Are there anythings that you like to do such as hike, read, write, or even a very good friend that you can do whatever with or maybe even nothing at all? I say nothing at all because I once had a friend that it helped me to know that she was there for me and we didn't have to talk to understand each other.

Keep your chin up hun and know that we are here for you. I know that in time you will find your reason to live but I also understand at times it is so very hard to see.
  3. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

Glad that you came on here instead of doing it straightaway. A lot of people come here just to communicate the pain they are feeling and to try and see if there are others out there who can empathise and understand. Well, there are. This world is deeply disfunctional, I wonder how any sane and rational being cannot feel hurt and darkness to a deep level. I think it just shows you are someone who cares :)
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey there, please do not harm yourself because it CAN get better still. Even at rock bottom you have to keep in mind that hope is always there, is there any specific reason you have came to this decision now? Has this forum helped you a bit in getting your thoughts out? I hope you will change your mind about this because there are people who do care about you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.