i think i would like to die now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i have had a battle ever since joining SF as those of u that know me will be aware of for many many reasons. Joining the forum has helped me in its own way and ive been grateful to those that have taken their time to listen and to talk to me
    but somehow i feel today that its poinless this fight i keep telling myself about im still feeling the way i did before granted some days are better than others but ultimately what am i fighting for? a life im not even sure i want to live, so why have the battle, why keep up the fight??
    Im just prolonging these episodes of darkness and depression putting of the inevitable trying to make myself believe i can live, but deep deep down i cant i dont want to :sad:
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: hun please hang call me or something i want to help you out hun. please dont give up i'm here for you :hug:
  3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i dont blame you, the weather in this country is enough to make anyone depressed :laugh:

if you wanna chat, ill try my best. dont give up yet. :hug:
  4. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

:sad: pls xx
  5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: Patience, or Dawn. You can pm me. I'm here.
  6. 2trade

2trade New Member

I know exactly how you feel. Whats the point of any of it. Bills coming through the door. The weather outside. The complete mononoty of life. I am just going to make it until Sunrise and take it from there. I cant promise myself any more than that.

I have no idea what tommorow will be bring, probably more of the same, but I will just not doing anything tonight.

I have told myself this since September 1999.

Tommorow I will tell myself again. Theres no magic solution, no words that will make you feel better, because nothing can.
    Just make it until Sunrise.
  7. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I felt that way last week. I was sick and tired of living. But for the past two days, it's been different. My mood has been escalating slowly, and it is fairly stable now. Sure, I'm bipolar, but my point is that depression and reality do not coincide with each other. I know you've helped people on this forum, and you get a lot of respect here, so imagine what you can do when you walk outside. I suggest you push yourself to do something you don't usually do. It could be offering to volunteer somewhere, joining a group, or getting in touch with an old friend, for instance. I know it's hard, but if you try to look at what you're doing and who you're meeting with as an opportunity, you may end up feeling better sooner than you'd think. And that is what you want to do, because you are posting on a support forum, right? And I'm glad you are, and hope you get all the support you need.
    :hug: Dawn :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.