I think I'll be leaving soon.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Beka, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I think it's time that I left this website. While it has helped me greatly in the past, that's not so much the case anymore.

I'm a bit sad, I've met some wonderful people on here.

I can't talk on here anymore, as whenever I have tried to talk I've received some comments which did not help in the slightest. They weren't outright nasty, just people's opinions which actually made me feel worse than I was. It's this that has made me realise that this website is actually making me feel worse.
    It's making me feel like my problems are my own fault and that feeling isn't disappearing.

I don't want to continue living much longer anyway, but I'd rather leave this website so no one who goes through my laptop can find it, and/or my posts here.

Also I know this isn't a 'crisis' post, but it felt right to post it here at the time.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
  2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

best of luck
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you feel that you were being judged here I do hope that you continue to reach out for help somewhere ok to your doctor to a friend but don't fight your depression alone ok
    it is hard for alot of us here to know what to say because we too are suffering and sometimes the words don't come out right so sorry if you felt people were harsh hun
    please know we care and hope that you stay safe
  4. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

I can understand your feelings Beka, as I am struggling with much the same... I will be sad to see you go though, and I do wish you all the best... I hope you will see this message and at least send me an inbox before you leave, I would like the chance to talk to you..... at any rate, please take care.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Dear Beka,

Can I wish all the best for the future and hope things work out. Take care and respect.
  6. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Take care Beka - perhaps you will decide to return but if you don't then all the best
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.