i think ill just do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lonely101, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonely101

Lonely101 Well-Known Member

my life is such a mess and ill be 26 next year and still havent got any king of lie, no career, no friends, no boyfriend, no money, no life, no family, nothng

like what essentially is the point, and none of these are in anyway in the near future

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
  2. cursed

cursed Member

Wow, 26? I'd give anything to be back there. At 26, I had nothing; in fact, I had nothing back when I was 17. I had no home, no family, no career, no girl friend, no job, no school, no nothing. I had nothing till I turned 32. I found the help I needed finally to do great things in my life I thought not possible. I'm 37 and only have a GED; I have no good credit as I destroyed that years ago without ever owning a credit card. But I have the job of my dreams now; the car I have always wanted and my closes acquaintances are doctors, lawyers, state officials, millionaire business owners. I once ate dinner with a Heisman Trophy winner, and the guy who built his coaches mansion let me ride in his Lamborghini Gallardo and had dinner with him. Life got full, even though it took time. Don't quit before the real things happen in life. I didn't deserve anything bad that happen to me when I was a kid, but I can say I did nothing to deserve the good things in life now. So, give it time. You are 26, and haven't even started to realize what lies ahead.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope tomorrow you will be able to reach out and meet new people do new things open doors that weren't there before. You can do this give it time.

4. Lonely101

like Ive struggled through everyday for the past 3 years, drowning and barely keeping my head above water and im plummeting faster than i am building the blocks

I couldve finally got five blocks built and be working the next two (to make seven) when the other five blocks would be smashed by a crane with nothing left...and im trying to build the next 3 before i can see the crane coming to break these down too...

im struggling to suceed, perserving, in pain and essentially its gonna fall again...

5. cursed

cursed Member

discover new blocks, and hide the right hand from the left.

6. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

No you won't.

I suck too, and I'm 7 years older than you. You got 7 years to do better than me. Good odds.

I know how it's to compare yourself to others. There's so many ways to suck.

But there're 2 billion people on this planet without electricity. Millions more in prison. You can't be alone.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
  7. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Lonely101, can you arrange to see a therapist? Left to my own logic and self- hating I'll go into mood freefalls. I need a therapist to keep me appreciative and happy with my lot in life- humble, often adverse and unglamorous as it is. Please keep safe .:hug:

8. Lonely101

Yeah I feel pretty much done for...

I give up

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
  9. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

My boat's none too different.

I understand what it's like, if anything.

10. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

I won't die by my own hand. I refuse. Why? Because I know people go through so much sh** in life, yet they still pushed ahead. There're people I know that I wonder why they keep moving forward. Why don't they just give up. If I left this world before my time, I would be disrespecting their memory. Please don't go because you shame all the people who keep going at it and don't go down without a good reason. If you want to give up, go homeless. Suffering is repentance. It's relieving. That's more productive than ending your life. I don't think you realize how many resources go into the making of a single life. How many emotions have been invested in you. Even the bottom of poverty is better than killing yourself and spitting in the face of the god who gave you life.

Life is a bi***. Are you tough enough to go till the end? Are you tough enough to fail and get back up again? There's so much yet to know and experience. We're all going to die no matter what we do in life. At least stick around to see what happens and to give others hope. Giving up too soon is disrespecting all the people in history that have suffered and even died to live another day, to make the world better, to share and love. I knew a man who waited until 100 to leave this world, and he had all the reason there ever was to kill himself. He didn't go early. Neither should you. There're many more like him that have persevered, if for no other reason than simply to live.

If you go, I won't blame you, but then again, I won't hold you in high esteem. Living to old age is a challenge all by itself. Facing this universe with defiance and living just to live is a heroic feat compared to offing yourself. Don't end your story too soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
  11. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i would not give up at all. you are among friends here.

12. Lonely101

i dont think ill meet anyone who will like me... ...

13. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i like you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.