I think I'm about to lose my mind

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hae-Gi, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Nothing enjoys me, almost everything is bothersome and I am never going to get a girlfriend. I am completely sex and love starved, but I know I will never find her. If I had my true love, everything would be okay, though...

I can't feel like this. It's too much to handle. I'm going to drink large amounts of vodka and eat jaffa cookies, afterwards. Hopefully I will get really drunk... just hope I won't lose my memory, as once, before.

2. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

vodka's killer dude, take it easy on it. think of tomorrow morning. can't be good. try and do something that wont make things worse. i read books when i feel like that, which im sure dont sound too kwl but it works for me. If you gotta hit the vodka, try and keep yourself together tho

3. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I don't have hangovers. I've already drunk a lot, though; I'd like more, but I started feeling really unwell... could hardly drink what I had.

Damn I'm drunk, though... but not drunk enough. But I feel much better, now. Much better! If I had a girlfriend, I'd love getting drunk with her! :smile:

4. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

glad your well. i thought alcohol was really difficult to get hold of in Sweden? or is that norway, i know one of the scandinavian cuntries is very strict on alcohol laws

5. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Nah, not Sweden, at least... definitely not Finland either, and not Denmark. Not certain about Norway, however, but haven't heard of it, before.

It's raining outside, now... I love sleeping when it's raining... and I need to get to bed, before the drunkeness disappears. So I'm off to bed...

6. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

night dude, get some water, find it helps. as not to wake up half way through the night with dehydration

7. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

Dude you should really be careful with Vodka or any liquor especially when drinking alone or hard liquor. You may think you never get hangovers, i rarily every got any but it always seemed like at the worse possible time I'd get the worse hangover imaginable or something close to alcohol poisoning. It can also kind of weaken you for a bit and especially make you dehydrated.

As far as the drinking with a girl goes I suppose that can be ok, but just about everyone I know that gets drunk with their girlfriends or boyfriends end up in big fights before the nights over then both go home unhappy. There are the select few who can drink and maintain with each other but a lot of them just make it worse.

8. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Well, I felt perfectly fine, when I woke up.

As for drinking with your girlfriend, I meant you'd do it if you'd live together... then you'd just lie in bed, together, embracing each other, while sleeping together... preferrably when it'd be raining, outside. How nice that'd be...

I don't change, when I drink, either... I just stay like myself, except happier. I can only imagine how happy I'd be, doing it with my girlfriend, when I'd already be happy, due to having her.

9. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

Oh I meant if you live together or not. Not trying to start an argument just a lot of couples married or not married can drink together and be perfectly well and maintain like they should. A lot however just argue and fight over stupid trivial things. Just depends on the couple and the effort they put forth though. Alcohol can make you feel better and all but it's never really the decision maker like a lot of people make it to be. Unless you black out, then you are still making choices, you just don't remember them when you wake up.

But lol, there use to be times when i'd be happy sleeping on the floor so long as a girl was in my bed. Wasn't trying to be preachy or anything though just stating that alcohol can get bad especially after a long while of use. I've read also that if you blackout, it makes it easier to blackout the next time you drink and so on. Though I don't know if that's true, I've blacked out maybe twice in 6 years. Though I've really slacked down on drinking lately, saves a ton of money also.

10. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

dude, if you keep on being like this, you ain't going to stand much of a chance of getting a girlfriend in the foreseeable future. I'm sorry if I'm being blunt, but, the fact is, there aren't many girls who are going to want to be with someone who is as desperate as you are. And as for finding someone who is a virgin, unless they're religious, you've got very little chance. I'm not going to pat you on the back and say that everything will be okay, I think you're living in a fantasyland and maybe need a little reality check. I don't really know how you feel inside of course, but I find it seriously hard to believe that anyone can be suicidal ONLY because they haven't got a girlfriend, but if this is the case then you need some help and fast. If you have some other form of depression that is another issue and a far more genuine one, also a girl however cool she was isn't likely to solve all your problems or make you feel great inside, neither should she be expected to, religion or faith is more likely to help in the short term at least.
    Sorry if I'm blunt, but 'not having a girlfriend' is a minor problem compared to what others here are facing or have faced, are you sure that there isn't something else that is the underlying cause or at least part of the problem, such as poor self esteem?
    Also as you get older it does get somewhat easier not having a gf, well it did for me, so I hope it does for you aswell and that you can start to learn to appreciate some things about yourself.