I Think Im About To Murder Myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Forbesanton, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forbesanton

Forbesanton New Member

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Can you give us a little more information on what you are going thru? You did the right thing by coming to the forum. Every one here can relate one way other. :chopper:
  3. RememberLove

RememberLove Member

:poke: You are NOT ALONE!!!

Everyone here do understand one or another way the feelings you feel inside right now...

It really helps to just talk to someone that really cares about you beeing alive. And here you do have a bunch of people that do care and support you.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please dont dont it!!

Can you tell us why you are feeling this way?
  5. Forbesanton

Forbesanton New Member

I was diagnose with oral cancer. I guess from chewing tobacco since the age of 12
  6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i watched your video. how far along are you in your treatment for cancer? i know many people who have been diagnosed and have recovered completely. you might be one of those people. yes, this is a rough hand you've been dealt but it is not a death sentence. please let us help; and please consider reaching out for help. you are not alone; you have us. here at SF we have each other. you also have the suicide hotline. believe it or not they can really help when you need a more immediate response (the forum sometimes moves slowly). please let us help, cath.
  7. Kate.

Kate. Member

Wow, that's really rough what you're going through right now. Don't give up now. There are people here that care about you; you're not alone, okay?
  8. jlc20m

jlc20m Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about what you are going through. Please don't do anything rash. We are here for you, if not for anything but sharing your feelings and venting. Please take good care. jlc20m:hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.