I Think Im Done..

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Good Bye Amber, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So after years of feeling like crap, i decided to off myself.

<Mod Edit, WildCherry, Methods>

After all this i went to my parents and told them about my depression...how i suck at school....how my love life is falling apart and all the other things in my "awesome life" .

they yelled at me for hours on end and compared me to my siblings and that just made me feel more like shit. they however are gonna give me another chance at school and a better life. so i think im done with trying to kill myself...i mean i tried...my body just refuses to die right now.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
  2. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

hello Good Bye Amber,
    welcome to SF
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo, and welcome to SF.
  4. uhh hi :lol!:
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

We are merely here to help if you need anything.

Cruise the forums, play some games, and hang around and have fun!

PM any of us, and we'll help ya the best we can.
  6. Justsolost

Justsolost Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're still here. There's plenty of supportive people on this site whenever you need to talk.
  7. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you had these things happen to you. It may not feel like it, but it's good that you've made it despite the odds. Maybe you were just meant to live.

Your parents must've been terrified of losing you, though they handled the situation badly.

I hope you find the support you need to get through this.
  8. heh whats bothering them isnt losing me, its the fact im not attending school and have no job. my parents are hard asses
  9. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

This made me smile (no offence intended), it reminded me of an attempt I made about 15 years ago, it went hopelessly wrong as well.
  10. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

Amber, you are so much more important than the immediate issue going on. I can't even talk to you because you will go back to this non-issue when it comes to your worth as a human being. You could do nothing and you would be fine in God's eyes (God meaning the force in our lives that causes us to do what we do). You are a wonderful human being. I know already that you will ignore this. I hope something I said will make a difference. You can send me a message regardless of how you feel. I will accept you as so many people will in spite of your temporary situation, which it is. :(
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum...
    wow..if you survived all that you are definately not meant to die...
    I'm glad you are still here and I hope you stay....
  12. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i'm glad you found us, your parents probably dont know how to react to your depression. i know my mum was in shock when she found out i was suicidal, she went through denial too, but i ended up in hospital and that kinda opened her eyes.
    I'm sorry your parents dont see that you need support, but hopefully we here can give you that :hug:
  13. yea thanks for the support guys, my parents never took anything i did serious. more of just saying it was a phase in life and they're partially right
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.