I Think I'm Done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by akjack, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akjack

akjack Member

Been drinking a lot lately. Seems I can't get through the day without alcohol. I guess it doesn't matter really. Just bought a gun yesterday. Think i'm going to buy some ammunition today also. Goodbye.
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hey please don't go. I have to tell you that the alcohol you consume is making you worse off then if you werent drinking. What seems to be the problem? I am sure someone here can help you. If you cannot open up to others here there is always the choice to look into your spirituality for answers. :) Blessings..
  3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Sorry you are feeling thaty bad. PLEASE DONT . I am praying for you. Why not pray right now? PLEASE. I Send all my love and hope to you. Tell me whats gotten you to this stage? PLEASE let me know? Then nwe can make a plan and get you back to where you belong,HAPPY. Come on with me and lets change your life NOW. I BEG YOU PLEASE

4. akjack

akjack Member

I'm an atheist.
  5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Have you ever thought that maybe your lack of a spiritual life may be what is killing you on the inside? I used to feel spiritually dead, and I nearly lost hope because of it. I am not telling you what to believe in but I would consider getting help in every way befor I gave up. Blessings..
  6. Teryan

Teryan Active Member

i'm not going to force you to pray, if can't force you to not do what you want, but please at least think twice at what you are doing.. get some sleep.. thats the best advice i could give right now.
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Be careful with your gun jack and please don't use it to shoot yourself. Keep it stored safely and locked up in a safe place. Guns are meant for protection from home intruders.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.