I think I'm done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brokenandsad, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokenandsad

brokenandsad New Member

I left my husband because I didn't think he was giving me enough attention... 2 weeks I come back bawling and he won't take me back cuz he think I'll just ned up leaving agin and believe me, one time was enough to realize what I had an what I want.... even whe I was wit him I wass kinda suicidal, but since I've left and he won't take me back I've already starting cutting again... I've gotten his gun <edit mod total eclipse triggering> but I didn't have the guts to pull the trigger... I wish I would have
    I'm thinking about doing it tonight... I think I will, he obviously doesn't care and anytime I need to talk noone seems to be "available" I honestly don't think anyone will care
    I know I'll go to hell and I tink that's the main reason I haven't done it yet, but cutting can only mae me feel better for a short amount of time
    I'm homeless, alone, broke, jobless and I think I'd be less of a burden if I was gone... I was thinking about checking into the local nuthouse, but from what I've heard they don't care about people that don't have health insurance...... I think I'm done with this, all of it... I'm done putting on a fake smile and living with my regrets. I'm just done.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you go to hospital and tell them how distraught you are and that you are suicidal and want your life to end they will put you in hospital for observation Phone your family see if any one there will take you in hun Your husband will or may change his mind in time hugs

3. brokenandsad

brokenandsad New Member

I can't go to a hospital.. I have too many things to do and if my dad found out that I was cutting again he'd be so mad at me

4. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

You have so much going on in your mind right now, why not stop for a while, slow down, as total eclipse says, find help. None of us know what the future holds, it doesn't have to be so black, please find help

5. brokenandsad

brokenandsad New Member

I got help and I'm so glad I did... thank you both for your words of encouragement!!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thanks for the update hun i am so glad you got some help for YOU hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.