I Think I'm Dying

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SAVE_ME, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Lately I think I've started dying...slowly...but I feel like my body's shutting down. I mean, I feel extremely tired no matter how much sleep I've had. I barely eat anything anymore. Barely want to talk. Pretty much anything that requires some sort of brain activity. When I sleep, I feel so peaceful and safe and secure that I don't want to wake up anymore, and then in the morning I struggle to stay awake and go to sleep a lot during the day. I just feel like my body is failing on me now. Does anyone else feel like this? Is it just the depression speaking or is my body really closing down right now?
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Those are common enough symptoms of depression yes, but you should still see your Dr as, depression is usually treatable if not curable and if it is something more serious your DR will be able to organise an investigation as to what is making you feel this way :)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi could be so many reasons you feel drained depression low blood sugars thyroid, etc etc good to make appt like Robin said with your doctor to rule out medical reasons why low energy and maybe look into something for depression if that is what dr says you have take care
  4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i can be bc your not eating enough and your blood sugar is down for that matter. or maybe you just have low blood sugar like violet said. im always tierd during this time as well. maybe your not getting enough oxygen bc your window is closed at night now that its getting colder. and depression can also play a role in this
  5. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

I feel the exact same way... It's terrible...
  6. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Yes, see your doctor. Being healthier can make a huge change in how happy you are :) now i just need to follow my own advice lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.