I think I'm finally going to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty482

I'm so sorry to read all that. I feel so bad for you. Dont forget you can always PM me if you like. I just said a prayer for you,please do so too.

You are going through a difficult cycle in your life ,but it WONT always be that way.Nothing ever lasts. PLEASE hold on. I was so lost and demolished when i was your age,but somehow I got through it. Then really great things happened later. So IT DOES GET BETTER. Write me 100 times if you need to and I will wite you 101. We will get you through this.

You do have connections to people. You and I are friends here and you have other friends here. Also the man you spoke of who likes you. You are not nothing. YOU ARE A GOOD ,INTELLIGENT ,INTERESTING AND LOVABLE PERSON AND WE ARE HONORED AND HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HERE!!!!

I'm sorry about the hurting of yourself. That makes me so sad. YOU are such a GREAT person it makes me want to cry when I hear this. Im starting to cry now DONT do it. PLEASE

DONT feel bad about people liking you . They need to and want to. YOu help then by being someone they like. YOU are WORTH it. THATS WHY WE LIKE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

You are meant to be happy. AND you WILL. Lets find out how to get you there as fast as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00