I think I'm having a breakdown

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anna, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna

Anna Active Member

I really think I'm losing it. I am so depressed, and want the pain to stop. I don't feel anyone cares, so in return I have chosen to not care about anyone else. In my last post 'Why bother' I talked about my mom, and since then I have really slipped into a major depression. I can't deal with this much more. I took some pills and they are hitting hard. Which I know has caused the mood change and the feelings of being hopeless. I want so bad for someone to save me, and I know that I have to try to save myself. I just don't feel that I can. It really doesn't matter anymore. Whatever happens, happens. The thing of it is, is that I don't want to be this way. I want to really live and be happy. But I will admit I enjoy the feeling that I get when I do take the pills. I guess there is no escape from these feelings. I apologize for being so negative. I feel empty and lonely, and I am so upset with myself for not being able to pull it together. If anyone would like to talk outside of here my email is annabk67@hotmail.com I feel like taking more, and I probably will.

Thanks for reading this stupid post.

Noone worry I'm not going to od.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Anna your post was in no way stupid. Do you have any support at all? Are you talking to anyone about your feelings? You can save yourself and you have already taken steps in that direction. You are posting here and getting things out in the open. You are recognizing things about yourself that many people don't recognize for a very long time.Keep reaching out and don't give up on yourself. You can make it through this. :hug:
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi Anna,first of all I'm extremely glad you decided to post and you've done well to say you may be headed for a breakdown.There's nothing wrong with that you're acknowledging this and I'm seeing you're looking for help and that's a great start.Don't apologise for being negative that's what the depression does to you,it make's it very hard for you to feel positive so please don't blame yourself.

I'm here as like are all of us for support,can I ask are you seeing a Dr or someone?If you feel thing's are getting out of control don't let them slip even further please,go and get some help PLEASE I'm urging you to so you can hopefully ease this suffering.I care about you,so please understand that I'll what I can for support your friend alway's Ace.
  4. no point

no point Well-Known Member

Anna, your post wasn't stupid. If you're not getting help, maybe you should consider it?? I'm sorry I can't write much now. I'm not feeling well at the moment. I just hope you feel better soon :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.