i think im in trouble

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by shn69588, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shn69588

shn69588 Member

I'm alone scared I'm scared of being here, I don't want to be here anymore.....

I am not sure I can stop myself....

Please if someone something out there....

I m in trouble I don't know what to do....

2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey, can you tell us more about what's going on?

What is going through your head? What are you thinking about? Talk to us if you can...doesn't have to make sense, just talk and stay connected with people here.

I hope you can take some comfort knowing you are not totally alone...you are here now, and there are people here who care :console:

I'm sorry you are feeling scared. Why are you feeling afraid? :hug: Maybe talking about it might help?

If you feel too much alone, you can go into the chat room. You can usually find some friendly and gentle folks in there...be sure to tell them how you are feeling and ask for some help if you need it. :hug:

3. shn69588

shn69588 Member

I'm scared of the unknown!

When I leave were I am now,,,,,, iam thinking for real the worse will happen.

4. shn69588

shn69588 Member

:( I'm sorry I don't know were to turn

5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Do you mean when you leave where you currently are at the moment? Are you home or at work? Can you give a few details?

Are you afraid of what you'll do or are you afraid someone else will hurt you? Is is a generalized feeling of fear...feeling scared all over basically for no apparent reason? Keep talking...it might help a little bit. :hug: Maybe folks here can help you find a way to feel safe. It's worth a try.

You don't have to be sorry :hug: This is a good place to turn when one is afraid or alone. :hug: Most of us know what that is like. Do you think you can go in the sf chat room and talk to people there? Sometimes that can help.

Did something happen today that has upset you? Try to keep talking...it's okay.

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

The unknown is something that some fear and some flourish off of. It is ok to be scared of not knowing what will happen. Just as long as that fear does not control you.

What is going on? Tell us more, someone might be in a similar situation. We can all try to help.

7. shn69588

shn69588 Member

I feel like it will be over when I leave. I will get into my car and drive into the darkness one last time. The darkness that has been so threatening yet so appealing.

I'm so lost.

8. 41021

41021 Banned Member

where are you departing from? home? work? Maybe someone else could drive you today. Doesn't sound safe for you to be driving right now.

Do you feel like something is going to happen to you, or do you feel as though you might do something?

I hope you can find a way to be safe.

Keep talking to us :hug:

9. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Turn to us. We have bee where you are are and can hep you find a way out. PLEASE just talk it out here. Let us know exactly what you are you are dealing with. I'm sure we have been there too. I'll say a prayer for you and hope you do too. Try to hang on things could change in a day or two. We so NEED you here to help us too. PLEASE give us your burden and let us carry you to a better place. YOu have my love and hope. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!!

Writre if you like,

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.