I think I'm nearing the end.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZombiePringle, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I was told that nobody wants me around yesterday. I blew it off at the time because I didn't believe it. went to work and people started walking all over me. treating pretty badly then I started messing up stuff I never mess up on. couldn't concentrate on anything but my thoughts. Usually when I feel like I want to die it helps me to just hold my daughter and I feel needed again. Even that didn't help...I think she sensed how upset I was and she didn't want me holding her. I feel worthless and not needed. I am now having strong feelings of ending my life. I don't know how long I can hold on.

2. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Your daughter needs you.....every daughter needs a father.

You brought a child into the world and it's your responsibility to nurture and provide for her for as long as she needs you. Don't give up on yourself because you will be giving up on her.

Be strong. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

In spite of your pain, you went to work..that is a sign of a strong, responsible person...clearly not worthless...your daughter having sensed how you felt clearly showed you the effect you have on her...she is much better off with you here...if you continue to feel this way, you might want to talk to your doctor to see how to help you feel better...best regards, J

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Your daughter needs you. She may have picked up on the fact that you were having a bad day or didn't feel well. But that doesn't mean she won't need you.

I'm around a lot; PM me if you ever feel like talking. And please try to hold on. You seem like a strong person, and you can beat this.

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

That is horrible that someone said that to you.
    Well, we want you around, and so does your daughter.
    Sounds like a horrible day, but let that be all it was, a horrible day. Don't let what happened on this day follow you around and don't believe that nobody wants you around. It's just not true :hug:

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I'll make you a deal.

I'm the father of a daughter too. So....we will lean on each other. Just like in Forrest Gump. When Bubba and Forrest are trying to sleep in the mud, Bubba says to Forrest, "you just lean your back on me, and I will lean my back on you, that way neither of us has to sleep in the mud."

Well i dont want to sleep in the mud anymore than you do. So....lean on me, and I will lean on you.

7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

That sounds good to me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.