I think I'm ready to die.. help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been extremely stressed lately. And I've been thinking about dying.. well more than thinking I've been actually planing out my suicide. But haven't decided if I'm going to go through with it. I have everything ready to do it. But Idk. :(

neko-chan

I've just been extremely stressed lately. And I've been thinking about dying.. well more than thinking I've been actually planing out my suicide. But haven't decided if I'm going to go through with it. I have everything ready to do it. But Idk. :(
hey.. please try to hold on.. and don't tempt yourself.. you never really know what you can do.. and you'll be surprised at what you can do to yourself.. maybe now you're second guessing whether you're going through it or not.. so please.. those things that you've prepared keep those.. better yet throw those away.. because you can't really say what you can do.. it'll get better i promise.. talk to us here.. who knows it might help..

whenever i feel down and i feel like i'm on my end.. i talk to my friends and try to distract myself.. because there are some things that once you've done you can't undone it.. and i don't want you to end up doing something you'll regret..

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there and welcome to the forums, there's also a chatroom here (bottom right hand corner).
Please wait it out. Things can get better. When you feel like giving up just remember why you held on for all these months/years. What is the issue that is troubling you at the moment? Talk to us about it and we'lll try and help. Wish you all the best and I am glad you found us here.

Hi there and welcome to the forums, there's also a chatroom here (bottom right hand corner).
Please wait it out. Things can get better. When you feel like giving up just remember why you held on for all these months/years. What is the issue that is troubling you at the moment? Talk to us about it and we'lll try and help. Wish you all the best and I am glad you found us here.
I've been going through alot of things lately but I also just got dumped and it was unexpected... I just feel overwhelmed.. I already have a plan for my death I just don't know if I'm going to go through it.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I've been going through alot of things lately but I also just got dumped and it was unexpected... I just feel overwhelmed.. I already have a plan for my death I just don't know if I'm going to go through it.
Please do not do anything silly. Help is out there you just have to reach out for it. I am sorry to hear about your break up. Break ups are always hard. Find a counsellor in your area so you can talk and explain how you are feeling physically and mentally. SF is here for you too. We do care ((gentle hugs))

Please stay posting it really helps. I came here two days ago to end my life. I bought <Mod Edit:Methods>which to tell you the truth are still in the bag on the kitchen table...but someone on here told me to hold on for another three days. I mean if I am gonna be dead what's three more days right? Well just yesterday for a split second I had this feeling that(i started crying right now just writing this this is how much of a mess I am) as much as I feel horrible as long as I am alive things can change and judging from my own past experiences they are likely to change. Nothing good or bad has ever stayed the same in my life. Things eventually change. You're not gonna feel like that forever girl! Please know that. Think about people who love you how devastated they will be if you are gone forever . Just keep hanging in there keep talking to people. Things won't stay this way forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

ToBeAtPeace

Agirlwhosad is spot on. Postpone any plans and keep posting. Things will change. I know it doesn't feel like it now, but you can be happy. And happiness is not something you'll want to miss. Do you know the song Everybody Hurts by REM? This song and the lyrics have helped me on more than one occasion. Please read the lyrics, and listen to the song if you can. You are not the first person to be as low as you are and to have recovered.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
Hey TheLovelyBones19, I am Mox

Welcome to SF and thank you for joining us. Here at SF you are safe. No one will make fun of you, or ridicule you. That behavior is not tolerated here at SF. If you think you are not safe from hurting yourself please go to the nearest ER and get the help you need. People often feel suicidal when their lifes stressors exceeds their ability to cope with them. And I feel like reading the conversation, you sound very overwhelmed. Everyone here is dealing with their own issues.

Please take a moment and read my personal story in green, below this reply. To know you are not the only one in pain. You are not the only one that has suicidal thoughts. Personally, I have them everyday; but a young daughter that would be devastated if anything happens to me; keeps me here.

SF "works" be people sharing their stories, and we will rally around them with emotional support and offer you ideas on how to help you. It may not always be pretty but it is from the heart. The more you share, the more we can help. I encourage you to let it all out , whatever your situation is. There is probably someone here that has been through something similar life experience. If it is important to you , than it is important to us. We care for you. You are not alone in this fight. We are here to help you. But you have to take the first step and share with us your story. No one is going to call the police on you or anything of that nature. You are completely anonymous.

If it something you wish to keep private for whatever reason then please do that by PM'g or IM'g me. I promise your story is safe with me.

If you are unsure of how to post your story or any other function of SF, do not be shy; reach out to us. We will help you.

Have you thought about seeing a counselor? If you are suicidal then it is probably a good idea. Are you seeing a psychiatrist? Maybe seeing one will help you get meds that will help you feel better. There is no shame in getting the help you need. The help you deserve.

Please take care of yourself

I know a break-up can make you really depressed, I know your pain.. but please remember that not a single other person on this earth is worth it giving up your life for.

Time will heal, the memories will fade, and in time you won't care, even though it feels like your world is falling apart right now. Hold on.

It's important that you don't let yourself go (I regret that I did), keep doing the things you love, keep your chin up. Try to keep yourself from going down the downward spiral. And if you do, we're here for you on SF.

neko-chan

Thank you all for your support it really means a lot. I'm starting counseling soon and am going to give it a few months to get better. If things don't get better then I know where I'll go from there..
that's good to hear.. good luck on the counselling.. it'll help a lot.. and hope things work out for you.. take care.. we're here if you want someone to talk to..

ToBeAtPeace

I'm very pleased with your choice. Well done for finding the strength within. You are a human being who has every right to be here. Nobody has a right to be here more than anyone else.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
Thank you all for your support it really means a lot. I'm starting counseling soon and am going to give it a few months to get better. If things don't get better then I know where I'll go from there..
As with any process you are going to have your good days and your bad days. Don't be afraid to lean on us, that is what we are here for. Take Care

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
The thing is I don't think I'm strong enough to go on I'm just ready to die :(
From this

To this

You have even amazed yourself at the inner strength you have. Cren was right. I am just pleased you have sought and found help towards a recovery. SF can be a part of that as you build your own support network. Please do keep us informed of any progress.

ToBeAtPeace

From this

To this

You have even amazed yourself at the inner strength you have. Cren was right. I am just pleased you have sought and found help towards a recovery. SF can be a part of that as you build your own support network. Please do keep us informed of any progress.
It's so easy for us to forget that things change when we're at our lowest points. I am the worst for that. I need constant reminding that my pain is temporary and there is hope and things can and do change. Right now, I feel like I'm in hell, and that my treatment's all over the place - despite being told I have one of the best psychiatrists available. I keep trying relaxtion exercises, and they help temporarily.

No progress has been made. And I'm even more alone than I was before. I like the idea of life but the idea isn't enough anymore :( I'm the kinda person that can't function without a significant other in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00