I think I'm ready

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kezzie, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

I've been fighting to urge to commit suicide since my previous attempt failed. There has been no reprise from it for me. I have nothing to live for. Everything I ever loved and everyone who even remotely loved me is gone. I've spent the last few days posting on here, trying to talk myself out of this path, but i have come to realise it is pointless. No one can give me a reason to live, and I cannot find one for myself. So before I go I wanted to come here. I wanted to try, one last time, to find something to hold on to. To allow myself that last chance, to stop people telling me I'm acting rashly. I am honestly trying to consider all my options, but this is the only choice i have left. As the title states; I think I'm ready, to be brave, to end it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I care and i do not want you to leave and there are many here that care too hun. You hun cannot see what tomorrow will bring you if you leave you will never see hun. People have healed hun they have don't take that chance away ok You hold on here hun hugs

3. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I guess you can't believe me ~ not that there's any real reason you should. I'm a tiny voice in the abyss, a whisper really that you may not (or cannot) hear. I am so sorry that I cannot help; I very much want to help you feel a little less pain, a little less desperate.

I'd ask you to keep talking if you could hear me. I'd ask you to hang on. I'd ask because I don't want to lose my friend. I'd ask because I don't want to lose anyone again. I'd ask because I'm selfish and want to know you better. I'd ask because I need people that come into my life to stay but they don't (not always, maybe never.)

I will ask one more time that you try to do the hard thing (not the hardest because you've already experienced that) just the hard thing ~ to hang on, to endure one more dark night of the soul, let the sun rise on another day for you. Maybe tomorrow you will find the person you can hear and they can come alongside you, walk with you through this sad journey toward (and into) the happiness and joy you so very much deserve. ♥♥♥

4. Sabianwolf

Sabianwolf Member

hey kezzie, I would love to go and get a drink or lunch with you, I live in dublin if you ever just want to hang out and dont mind the cost for the flight let me know, it might be really good to get out of your hometown and be out of there for a while even just a weekend.
    furthermore you can always try with some simple things like cleaning your room or cleaning your house in general you really get a sence of accomplishment even if you dont hear it from someone at home you will feel it for yourself, and what you make yourself feel is way more important that getting recognition from other people, we care Kezzie we really do and I would with I could just take you out and show you dublin so you can see its not all bad, sorry for the numerous spelling and grammer mistakes.
    hang on kezzie, its always worth it!

5. MikeTaz80

MikeTaz80 New Member

Im kinda Feeling Depressed becuz I lost a lot of friends and most of them thinks that Im crazy guy and doesn't want to be friend with me It hurts me a lot I have been trying To Commit suicide many time most few of them Almost made it but failed I have been suffering with my depression for pretty long time. I feel lonely and alone I just wanna go crawling to bed and cry becuz I just hate my life,....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.