I think im slipping

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stephanie, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Everyday I seem to drag on and I feel horrible recently I found out my cousin went to jail for two months for touching another little girl and then my aunt blames me . It wasn't my fault!? It hurts because I was the first little girl and my questions are going unanswered and everything around me it crushing and then my mother invited my raspist for my birthday. I don't want to but the thoughts in my head are becoming to strong and I want to no longer be here and it hurts so much
  2. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

You should tell youre mom about that and not just mom but everybody(friends,family and police).You have nothing to shame of.And they will protect you.If you be shut up you will be feel worst.You want be better?Then do that.Im sorry for the things that happen to you but honey its the worrest think to "Shut up and not tell everyone".The worrest.
    I wish you luck and to be strong,you will be fine just do that.
  3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Stephanie! Do not accept blame for that,I am so sorry that you are going through this, it must be like it is happening to you overagain You are absolutely right it is not your fault, try to talk to another "Responsible" Adult about this. I am so sorry that you are being victimized again, Please do not accept that judgement from anyone! No matter who it is. You are safe here there are others in here that you can and should talk to, Please do not accept that kind of treatment and abuse from any one, it is never been your fault and never will be your Fault. You are innocent! Ask questions in here, please we can help, do not shut yourself away, let people know what has happened! Do not accept those thoughts that are going through your head the same way that you will not accept blame for someone else's acts, Take care of yourself and post your feelings and thoughts in here when you are ready, do not try and deal with this alone! There are many people in here that will talk with you, you do not have to be alone with this, please we do not want to lose you! You never have to be Lonely and Lost in here, We are and will be here for you, ! Please!!
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.