i think it may be tonight

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by unidentifiable, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

my family is going out tonight and i'm going to be home alone for about two and a half hours, so i'll have plenty of time to <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>...... my best friend is really worried, but i don't think that she realizes that i'm going to finally be out of pain....

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I pray that you don't do this. Please post here what is going on inside of you here on the board. Get it out of your head so you can begin to see what you can do for yourself to have a better life.

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You better start thinking abt your friend yes how this friend will live with your death for the rest of their life How you will not only destroy you but your friend Why not just call crisis hospital sign yourself in for a few days get stable so you can see clearly and get on with living better choice for everyone involved do whats right for everyone okay just call
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you do as violet said..Get some help now....

If you take your life you are condemning your family to a life of inbelievable misery...

I lost a child this way and it's the worst feeling ever...
  5. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

You have a friend and family that care for you.

That's more than a lot of people on this site can say.

Think about their feelings. You wouldn't just be killing yourself, you'd be killing a part of them, too.

I'm so happy looking back that I never did it.

I kept living and things are looking up.

Our depression can make us so selfish that we don't take into account the one's we love. We don't appreciate what we have because we feel that the world owes us so much more.

Dedicating myself to loved one's and others and taking in the small things was enormous for me. Not dwelling on how i'm not where I want to be and finally embracing what I actually have helped me through the most painful period of my life.

Don't let depression win. Please.
  6. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Please, don't hurt yourself. Please, stay alive for those who love you. In time your problems will be resolved and you will feel good again.
  7. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

i just can't do this anymore... *crying* i am sorry
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you'll come back and talk to us.
  9. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

Can't stop somebody intent on dying.

Just hope you have the decency to think about those who will be affected by it.
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

:hug: Sydney :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.