I think it will happen today.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by stig, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stig

stig Well-Known Member

I'm fucking sick of these feelings, I have been fighting it for 30 years, I have had help, been put on meds that left me stoned and useless. I have lost girlfriends that I have loved dearly. All because of my fucked up head.

2. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

It is incredibly hard. Some days are harder than others aren't they? What's your plan for today?

3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

I'll probably continue to build my car, and see how i feel tonight.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you don't do anything. :hug: Please come back and talk to us.

I know this is random, but I love the song that's in your sig.

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Ive been fighting it for about the same length of time, and I know it contributed to my last relationship breakup. Often felt id love a lobotomy. Sometimes I feel it gets easier to cope with the swings as you get older, but for many of us, the actual cycles of depression don't go away. You've stuck in there and that is hugely admirable, because life has some damn good stuff in it, amongst all the shit. Stuff I think its worth hanging around for. Stay with us.

6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

oh my god youre building your own car too true respect my friend
    hey theres no shame in letting these feelings out,you have so much to carry on for dont let the little set backs grind you down+girlfriends will only get in the way of your car /college but youre a good person itll happen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.