I think it's all over for me.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ed., May 16, 2010.

1. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

I'm going to fail university, there's no way of getting out of this, thing is if I do, I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself, go back home and live with my parents and get a job as quick as I can i guess, so I can move out of there quickly. But I'm scared, it feels like it might even be better than uni, since uni makes me feel so miserable, but is that what I'm going to really want in the long run? I guess I have no choice really if I fail...
    Meh, I really have no idea what to do with my life, I never have done, I guess i'm going to become just a pleb in the world who does nothing with his life...

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You still have the chance to be successful. There are good jobs out there that you can get if you don't have a college degree.

Is there anything in particular you'd like to do with your life?

3. PokerDonkey

PokerDonkey Active Member

All universities have options to get back in if you fail a lot of classes or don't meet requirements, go to your academic adviser to talk about academic probation, reinstatement, etc. You still have options. Unless you are lucky and have a lot of connections, your job life will suck if you don't get a degree.