I think it's my time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Fedekx, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fedekx

Fedekx New Member

I think it's just my time to go. My girlfriend left me, I hate the city and state I live in, all my friends are gone, I have nothing to look forward to and live for.

I'm a police officer and just want to end it all with a <Mod Edit: Music: Moderator>
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2013
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I've just approved and edited your post as suicide methods are not allowed to be posted. I broke up with my boyfriend last month and while it was so hard for the first few days, I did eventually feel better. You say you're a police officer, do you enjoy doing that?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

THe sadness is great right now but you do not know what or who will come into your future hun so please don't give up ok.
    Is there any one you can talk to at your work place. You are grieving right now and that is normal but don't let the pain take away what may be ok.
    Please keep talking to us so we can support you hugs
  4. Fedekx

Fedekx New Member

My ex (the one before this one) and I dated for 2 years and she ended up cheating on me. We lived together so we were pretty serious. It took me about 14 months to get over it completely but I never felt this way at any point.

Being a police officer is okay but everyone hates you. No one ever wants to see you. Everyone gives you hell for everything (on duty we can use our cellphones as we drive because we deal with some thefts and other calls over the phone. So everyone else on the road yells at you and files complaints that you're in your phone etc etc). I never right tickets either. I'm just not happy with life and that feeling follows me everywhere I go.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ah I understand what you mean. That must be so frustrating and obviously it is to you too as you're here :( I am living proof that life can change and things can get better, in the last 2 years alone my 2 best friends died by suicide, I myself took a massive OD and went to bed, I woke up 4 days later on life support, I had awoken from a coma! I was lucky that I didn't cause too much permanent damage, so I beg you please think things over , suicide isn't the answer. You need to reach out for professional help, please do it soon. In the meantime you have us for support! Don't be scared to ask for help. Help is there waiting for you.
  6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

is there someone at the station that can help you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.