I think its over

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by LetItGo, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I sit here, thinking into the future, and I realize Ill never accept that future. I imagine myself at 80...and I cant contemplate it, I cant accept it, Ill live in regret for the next 50 years.

I think I'll make a decision soon. I know its right.
    Grasping at straws, grasping at a time long since passed.
    If only I got here sooner

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2007
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Sometimes it only takes us one thing to move us from the pits of the abyss to walking with the angels and the journey to find that one thing can inspire others to go on their own journeys. You have the ability to create a presence on the net and to be successful, like you said, all you need is the motivation and maybe a little friendly nudge.

It's easy for me to see a bright future in you, people naturally look to you as a natural leader, all you have to do is to grab on to a little of what people see in you and see how far it can take you, as always, you have me on msn and I enjoy talking to you, buzz me if you ever need a friend :)

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

MJ, You know I'm always here for you. It hurts me to see you like this, because you just don't see that there IS a future for you. There really IS. You just have to see it yourself :sad:
    You know where to find me if you need me, sweetie. :hug: :hug:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

The deep joy of being awake in the early hours while everyone sleeps.
    Everything looks bleak and hopeless and it is the loneliest time.

Never act on a mood set by the darkest hours. You have friends who care about you. Always remember that !!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

5. red_trail

red_trail Active Member

you never know whether your gunna regret it in the next 50 years. what is to say tht the next 50 eyars dont happen for you ad you missed out on the best times of your whole life!!! what would u feel like if u ever found out tht was what you missed out on huni?? please consider this...

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwww hun :sad: I don't know what to say except i agree with what has been said. You do have a future, it might seem daunting now but it can change for the better if you help make it :hug:

You know where i am if you need me x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.