I think it's over

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Arcturus, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcturus

Arcturus Active Member

I have lost my emotions.. I can't feel anything anymore, and I'm slowly losing my mind. I apologize to anyone this might hurt.. but I can't do this anymore.

Thanks to everyone who helped me from here.. you really were a big help. I wish I could say I loved you all, but that wouldn't accurately reflect my state of mind.

Goodbye.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you feel this way...please tell us what is going on so that we can be there for you...big hugs, J

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

whats going on bran dont do anything rash.. talk to us tell us whats going on

4. praedor

praedor Member

Hey Bran,
    Sorry to hear your feeling like this atm, I hope you make it through this numbness quickly. As Em said please don't do anything rash, stay calm, listen to some music and take care of yourself.

5. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

He's okay you guys.. Well he was last we talked this morning.. He was about to.. But he chickened out last minute. We spoke on the phone breifly before I went to class.. But I haven't talked to him since...

6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

thanks rach :hug:bran i see your on i;m happy your still with us please talk to us

7. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

anyone looking here for updates. he's going in patient for a few days :hug:

8. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

You don't have all the pieces of the puzzle Arcturus. Why would you hurt yourself without knowing what caused you to feel this way? You are not finished yet. It would be a tragedy if you left without knowing the truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.