i think my gfs cheating on me

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by the_juggalo, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_juggalo

the_juggalo Account Closed

well i havent talk to her in 4 days and when ever i do she dosent seem herself when i say i love her she just says bye she use to say i love u to but not no more and i just bought her a 6,000 doller ring :huh: yah its big but yah i just feel like she cheating on me when ever i come over shes never home and when i know shes home i hear nosies :huh: so yah im a little depressed and she better not be or some mothers dead if shes cheating mother****ers dead :mad: any ideas on what to do before i find out and do something im gonna regret!!! hmm little hep anyone?

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

I'd try to get back the ring so you dont loose everything. No kidding but 6,000 dollar is no peanuts to throw away.

Looks like the relationship is gronw cold. A good open talk to clarify and know where your relation is heading is in order. No need to loose your horses but do need to face the person and ask what is going on ..... talk is with mouth not with hands ok...... even if mouth can hurt as much as the rest try to stay cool....

Sorry your relationship is not doing fine but in time things till fall into place.

Good luck

3. wuzzy

wuzzy New Member

the ring probably scared her...know she feels like she has to do something maybe...and you sound very harsh saying mofo like that...your language could be one of the problems

4. booeyburgers

booeyburgers Active Member

If there is doubt of someone is cheating than they probably are. having doubt in a relationship is always the end of it. get the ring back, yell at her for a bit, don't hit or harm her, and leave with your head held high. and be done with it.

just my advice

but no hitting

5. the_juggalo

i took care of it dont worry some guy was trying to get with her i took care of it and got alittle if u know what i mean:cool:

6. booeyburgers

booeyburgers Active Member

do you feel better? if you hurt someone you could be in a world of trouble.... just sayin:unsure:

7. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

What have you gained from harming him? You think the girl you 'love' will say or think about you now or when she finds out? It was childish and whow your lack of maturity as your only way to handle what gets in your way is use violence. Too bad we can't hear her side of the story. I doubt that the problem you face is really 'her' but something deeper in yourself.

Sorry but violence is not a solution to any problem. Try the comunication way for a start......

8. the_juggalo

hmm well the reason i resort to violence is cause thats what i learn as a kid that people who can fight have power! and mabey all the abusement in my family. i should have talk about it but she dose love it when i fight hmmm now im confushed?

9. the_juggalo

also cause mr.painfulbliss always resorts to violence to

10. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Why would you hurt the person she was with? He (or she) may not have known anything about the two of you being a couple. If one should be mad at anyone, the priority always should be one's significant other (or previously so).

Damn I'm bothered with this kind of behaviour. The person she was with may not have known anything about her relationship, and, as such, may himself (or herself) be extremely hurt. Of course, it's different if the person knew, although I do, of course, not know why she may have cheated on you; she may have had very valid reasons. Without valid reasons, however, it is despicable if one cheats, or if the one that is with the cheating person, knows there are no valid reasons.

11. Darla

Darla New Member

No excuse for violence! Many grow up(self included) in less than perfect environments yet we don't see that as the norm. If you caught your girlfriend cheating then 1)What does that say about her 2)If you 'punished' the person she was with does that mean you 'punished' her as well? Sounds like you need help for violent tendencies.

12. the_juggalo

what i didnt under stand 1 word of that

13. the_juggalo

u got a point but now its my x gf so who cares back to old ways back to drugs back to guns back to crips

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.