I think my message/like count is stuck

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by redgirl, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redgirl

redgirl SF Supporter

Hi guys, just thought I'd ask. It's not really important, I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong.
    I counted the amount of posts I have contributed and it adds up to 10, however my message count is stuck at 8, as is my like count (though I haven't counted the amount of likes I've received so that might be accurate).
    I enjoy the whole "Trophy" system so I'd love to be able to continue working on that, it's a great distraction and it really helps me interact on this site.
    Thanks guys, the site is awesome! :)

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I can take a look- some forums do not count on post count- games and diaries I believe. Also, if you posted and then a thread was deleted for some reason it would remove the count. I will take a look for you though and if anybody reading this has a similar issue please let me know.

Thanks for asking about it :)

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Just took a quick look and you do have 2 game room posts. Those no longer count on posts because in the past some would reply 50 times to the same game room thread in a row just to change the count for a title "senior member" or whatever (same issue with diary basically, plus the fact having 500 posts , all to yourself in a private diary really was not in the spirit of acknowledging site participation).

Thanks for joining the site, I hope it is useful to you. :)

4. redgirl

redgirl SF Supporter

Ohhh I see now, thank you so much! I just noticed that after I posted this thread, the count went up, so I'm glad it isn't stuck!
    This site is incredibly useful, thank you. I no longer have to scroll through Google to find a good source of support, as I think this one is the best and has the loveliest community! I enjoy every part of it, especially contributing to posts. I don't see the point in being that kind of spammer, I hope that doesn't cause too much trouble.
    Thanks again, great to have such a helpful and prompt reply! Loving it here! :D

Freya and NYJmpMaster like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.