I think my sexual interest is destorying my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tkler, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tkler

tkler Member

okay I don't want to offend, or make people feel uncomfortable or appear awkward to anyone but....I have what is known as a tickle fetish. that means I enjoy seeing or acting on tickling people. (is it weird? maybe!?) anyway I seem to think or act apon it almost daily and I feel like people are treating me different because of it. (no the people don't know I have a tickle fetish just that its such an odd thing to do in public) and I'll tickle a friend here and there just a quick flirty like tickle on the sides or something. but I feel like if I got close enough to someone I may over react to it and go to far over board and feel like a freak. is there something I can do to maybe get rid of my fetish or am I doom to just be a Frankenstein type monster?
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

who says it's a weird reaction? I've seen guys or girls pranking their other half and that seem to be out of affection for each other. So why not tickling. You just have to learn when it's appropriate or not, and control it. No one is perfect so don't be so hard on yourself. If you feel like the person had enough, just stop. You'll get better with time and as you get to know the people you tickle :)

you shouldn't get rid of something that makes you happy just for others' sake. People have all kinds of fetishes, and yours is the least weird I know...
  3. tkler

tkler Member

the thing is that I think about it all the time like everyday. Sometimes I say to myself "I want to tickle you" under my breathe and I fear that some people hear me. its almost turning into a drug that I can't help but think/want to just do
  4. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

so you have a vice, there is many types of vices, that is just one of them. In trying to satisfy your vice and in being addicted to it, you are just chasing the wind and it is a deception. You seek the pleasure that it would give, but it flee's constantly because you cannot grasp it. If someone tickles you that you like, then you can have that as a gift one day, but do not chase it like a drug, it will just bring you sorrow and it will destroy who you really should be. Are you happy with being the one who loves tickling more than the more important things in life? How much time you spend thinking about this? Should you not be thinking on higher things? If you really want to escape it give it some thought.
  5. iicookieii

iicookieii Active Member

This has to be the sweetest fetish ever. There are some really strange, really far-out fetishes that can do all sorta of damage, but this one is almost harmless.

Maybe ask people if you can tickle them, or explain to them that you just like to tickle people and Im sure theyll understand. ^^
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Have you seen the tv show my strange addiction?

It can be an unhealthy obsession if you feel it taken over your life otherwise become more comfortable being yourself is enriching experience
  7. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Not wierd at all Tkler (love the name :rofl:)

It is not offensive or illegal so don't worry about it. If you were going round feeling womens breasts; now that would be illegal but tickling??!! Just consider yourself like Mr Tickle of the Mr Men :lol:

8. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

& I agree with iicookeii: There are all sorts of nutjobs out there who are NOT harmless who hurt people. You are NOT one of them Tkler you are quite sweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.