I think people dont like me

DamonBlack

Ive mentioned this in few posts but i am short,bald,tattooed, and have a long beard.I dont really mind any of it since i have a natural afro and i hate it,ive always loved tattooes and got 4 now hoping for more,and ive been groving my beard for the last 2 years it actually got yellow straw like color.But appearantly not many people like which i wouldnt mind if they werent so obvious about it.They always look at me like im beneath them or give me hatefull looks.On more accesions ive accused and pointed out for beign a drug dealer,junkie and have panickly grabbing their bags and purses when i was a fair distance from them like im gonna rob them.Ive also been called insane,terrorist and people have been telling that they were terryfied of me before they met me.Ive learned to not take it personaly and turn most of shit that happend and make it a joke.I can put up with it for a while,and ive been ignoring most of people in my life for that reason.There are some that dont mind but am i wrong for wanting to do with my self what i want to do if i want to do it?

Yo man I'll be honest the fact that this bothers you shows that you ain't a bad dude and those people are jus bein ridiculous. If you know you aren't gonna hurt anyone than that's it you won't. Ur jus in the wrong spot man.

Ph1

My friend don't worry what others think mate,I feel where your coming from I'm pretty much the same covered in tattoos, no long hair but wear a baseball cap and a bushy beard(I mean scruffy beard) so I was what they considered a tramp,thief,druggy. Which for a while really did bother me till I realized I don't give a shit what others think because all these things people are laughing and ostracizing me for are the same things like a BB cap and scruffy beard are the reason I am able to drag myself out of my house. So I guess what I want to say to you is if you beard and hair and everything else is what makes you feel good, then what others might think is irrelevant just remember you are better than them you are facing your own personal demons and the things you wear or have are your way of dealing internally with your feelings.

Deety

SF Supporter
You are not wrong for wanting to style your skin and hair in any way you wish. Those that judge... it says something about them not you. I am sorry that people are obvious about their prejudices when they see you, I can imagine it gets tiresome. Hopefully you can take something from the fact that when people get to know you, you break down some of their prejudice.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Think its the tense society thats ready to go off on powderkeg not you. Anyone percieved to look different from a sheeple is a threat to their world. Take pride in what criticism they will dish out and smile and see how fast they scamper or scurry sideways when you say Boo! Any normal folk wouldn't even look twice or think twice about other persons looks hey where I'm at...the fashion rage nowadays is mermaid dyed hair....or unicorn theme...badass

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00