I think the end is closeing in on me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DataLink, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DataLink

DataLink New Member

I think the easiest way to start this is by saying why are you reading this, I’m in a dark place now and been there almost for 3 days, trying to cope with the pain but I feel that I don’t have nothing to hang onto, I’m thinking ending my life, all my life I was looking for happiness and love, to love and to be loved . . . I’m feeling alone, I know that I’m alone and the crying doesn’t help me anymore, it just helps me get deeper in the “water”, and I can’t swim and there’s no one to throw me a rope or to give me a hand so I can reach out so I don’t drown.

P.S. for the moment i would like to keep my identity hidden, hope that's okey for now, i can say that is my first time that I'm reaching out to anyone, even though i had suicidal thought before.
  2. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

It must be hard for u. In a way ur pain is unique (since every person is different), but in a way, most of the members here kno what u're going through. It can sometimes seem like life will never get better. And even if others tell u it will, that might seem unreal. I'll still tell u - life does get better. Im saying tht from experience. I was at serious rock bottom at a little more than a year ago. Had i not told my best friend (even tho i told her to keep it in private), i would not be here right now. Talking about it to sometime is the first step, though prolly the hardest step of all, throughout the person's recovery. There are people here u can talk to as well, we're always willing to hear u out and support u the best we can. No identity needs to be revealed at all. One thought - people might still love u but just might not kno how to properly show this to u. That's often what happens. When they realize it's really serious, most of them shud show support. If u decide to tell someone, and the first person u go to can't help u, u can always find someone else u can trust - until u get someone who can help u through this.

Hope for the best for ya,
  3. SilentScream

SilentScream Well-Known Member

Hello there!

I first of all want to say that it is really, really good of you for making this step!

And let me tell you, in this world, this big world love and joy everywhere can be found.
    And I am sure that you also will be able to find it!

Some people feel like they don't deserve any love anymore,
    they think that they should be all alone all the time; loveless, joyless, but you know..
    They are wrong.. everyone deserves love, those people shouldn't run away into empty spaces,
    trying to close the gasps from the past.. they should get out there;
    because you can even enjoy the smallest things that you can imagaine;

Love is for everyone, love is a magical feeling, from the heart and the soul,
    real love knows no borders and knows no distance, it knows no limits and no loneliness.

And I am sure that you are going to meet LOVE and JOY and regain HAPPINESS!

And let me tell you,
    you are never alone! :)

I really hope that you will live on and stay strong!

If you want to chat with me just send me a personal message and I could send you my contact information, etc!

Take care and please be safe!
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

:hug: We are here for you, to support you through everything. Please keep talking and we can be able to help.
  5. *throws you a rope*

Sartre said

"If you're lonely when your alone, you are in bad company"

You must first respect yourself if you ever wish to achieve the respect of others.

"Be content to seem what you really are."
    -Marcus Aurelius

So the first question to ask is

Who are you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.